Saturday 23 February 2013

Warm Red Cabbage And Apple Salad

I have red cabbage. I want to do something different than regular salad.  My husband like continental food. So I always try to find out new recipes for him. This recipe is adopted from Sanjeev Kapoor’s cook book. I have done some changes in original recipe.



Ingredients:

Shredded red cabbage- 1 cup
Butter- 2 tsp
Apple,sliced- ½
Sugar- 1 tsp
Raisins- 1 tbsp
Lemon juice- 1 tbsp
Black pepper, freshly ground-1 tsp
Salt to taste

Method:

Heat butter in a pan. Add red cabbage and salt and mix. Add sliced apples and saute. Add sugar and raisins. Once the apples are soft add emon juice. Add freshly crushed black pepper and mix. Don't overcook. Serve hot and crunchy. 


It is very good going with wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is valuable. Keep supporting and loving for ever .....!