हि पाककृती वाचा मराठीतून ……. इथे क्लिक करा.
- Green cucumber- 2
- Green Chilies, finely chopped- 2
- Lemon juice- ½ lemon
- Fresh coconut, scrapped- 2 tbsp (optional)
- Peanuts crush- 2 tbsp
- Fresh coriander, finely chopped- a handful
- Sugar- ½ tsp or to taste
- Salt to taste
- Clarified butter (Shudh ghee)- 1 tsp
- Asafoetida (Hing)- ¼ tsp
- Cumin seeds- ½ tsp
- Wash cucumber and peel. Cut out both ends. (Taste a little piece of cucumber because some cucumbers are bitter.)
- Chop finely and rub little salt. Keep aside for 2 minutes.
- Squeeze cucumber and discard excess water.
- Combine this squeezed cucumber, peanut crush, chilli, coriander, fresh coconut, sugar, lemon juice and little salt (add salt carefully because we have already rubbed salt to cucumber). Mix well.
- Heat ghee in a tadka pan or small pan. Add cumin seeds, hing and switch off gas. Do not burn cumin seeds.
- Pour this mixture to cucumber. Mix again.
- Serve in any meal as side dish.