हि पाककृती मराठीतून वाचण्यासाठी इथे क्लिक करा.
- Mint leaves- ½ cup
- Fresh coriander leaves- ¼ cup
- Onion, chopped- ¼ cup
- Green chilli- 2 to 3
- Cumin seeds (jeera)- ¼ tsp
- Lemon juice- 1 to 2 tsp
- Rock salt or normal salt- to taste
- Sugar- a pinch
- Water- as required
Grind together all above ingredients into fine paste.
This chutney served with any fried snacks (like samosa, pakoda) or paratha or sandwiches or even tandoori items.
- When you are making this chutney for sandwich, add pinch of pepper.
- You can add a slice of white bread without crust in it to give a body (thickness) to chutney. (Yes, it is the trade secret of Mumbai street sandwich chutney. I came to know this secret from one of the sandwich stall at Linking Road, Mumbai.) When you are making huge quantity, this tip is useful there.
- You can add half tomato in this chutney, become more tasty.
- You can add anardana powder or amchur powder in it to make extra tangy.
- You can add one garlic pod in this chutney, to give more heat.
Other Using Suggestions:
You can make Pudinavale aloo or arbi, Pudina pulao, Pudina paratha from this chutney.