Chicken- 1 whole chicken, cut into 10 pieces (approx 1 kg)
- Jalapeno Sauce- 4 tbsp or (4 chillies + coriander paste)
- Garlic paste- 2 to 3 tsp
- Chili powder- 2 tsp
- Oregano- 2 tsp
- Oil- 1 tbsp
- Vinegar- 1 tbsp
- Salt- to taste
- Wash chicken pieces and drain all water. Wipe the pieces with a kitchen towel.
- Marinate chicken pieces with above mentioned ingredients for 6 to 24 hours. I keep in a deep freezer.
- While cooking, put out from the freezer before 1 hour.
- Preheat your oven, grill or bake the chicken for 30-40 minutes on 200°C. Turn side in between.
- Serve hot with salad. I served with Mexican Rice.
- Romaine lettuce, torned- 2 cups
- Onion, sliced- 1 cup
- Tomato, cubed- 1 cup
- Yellow bell pepper, cubed- ½ cup
- Carrot, peeled & cut julienne- ½ cup
- Jalapeno Sauce- 2 tsp or (2 tsp chopped fresh or pickled Jalapeno peppers + some chopped coriander + garlic powder or finely chopped garlic)
- White wine vinegar or fresh lime juice- 1 tsp
- Extra virgin olive oil- 2 tsp
- Cumin, coarsely crushed- ¼ tsp
- Oregano- ½ tsp
- Salt and pepper- to taste